Factor 5 Ingredients
- Known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and diuretic activity, it is effective in helping to remove uric acid and fluid. It contains silicon which plays a role in strengthening the bones.
- This plant contains astringents, diuretics and tonic properties which help to clear toxins and helps in the reduction of blood sugar levels and uric acid which may help with inflammation and sore joints.
- Rich in antioxidants and compounds like sulfur, this plant is used for inflammation and to help purify the blood by fighting off free radicals and aid in the elimination of uric acid.
- Today celery seed is mostly used as a diuretic to help rid the body of too much water, toxin waste and uric acid. It contains several substances including flavonoids, antioxidants and volatile oils which help with muscles spasms, and may calm the nerves and reduce inflammation.
- A powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that attacks free radicals in the body. It works to reduce levels of two enzymes responsible for inflammation. This root plant also is believed to aid in indigestion.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How Much Should I Take?
A: Adults should take two (2) capsules daily, preferably with a meal and with plenty of water.
Q: How Long Does It Take To Work?
A: Results may vary, however, most people feel results within the first or second dosage.
Q: Can I Take Too Much?
A: When it comes to taking Factor 5 do not exceed over four per day.
Q: Why Does The Color of My Factor 5 Capsules Seem To Vary From One Bottle To The Next?
A: We use many plant-derived ingredients in our formulas. Plants are not always uniform in color so neither are our formulas. It’s perfectly natural to have slight variations in color from bottle to bottle due to our extensive use of plants. This color variation does not affect the performance of the formulas because our ingredients are standardized to ensure consistent potency and efficacy.