We all know what’s not going well in this world do to the COVID-19 Pandemic but what about what is going well?
If you’re like me, you’ve probably been spending a lot of time watching the news these days. And some of that news has been pretty scary.
But let’s be real for a moment not ALL of it has been scary.
Part of our mission here at Med Free Living is to help increase the quality of life you live by informing you with some positive information that can either change your perspective or equip you with a healthier and happier way to live your life!
So today, we want to help you realize that there are a lot of positive updates about COVID-19.
As we collectively wrap our minds around the enormity of the situation we’ll be facing for the next few weeks or even months, it’s vitally important for all of us to remember that:
There is a lot of good news out there, too.
Communities are coming together like never before. Neighbors are helping each other and making sure the vulnerable individuals in their midst are being well taken care of. People are becoming more mindful and sharing moments of profound gratitude and connectedness with those they love.
It’s a beautiful thing to see and even better thing to experience yourself.
So if you find yourself being overwhelmed and wrapped up in anxiety, worry, panic by all of the negative news, look for the good!
There have been many positive developments in the past week that offer hope and proof that we will survive this experience and come through it stronger than ever.
Here are just a few of the stories we have seen lately:
- China closed down its last coronavirus hospital this week because the number of new cases has fallen so low
- Of 80,000 people sick from COVID-19 in China, more than 70% have recovered and been discharged from hospitals
- Doctors in India, France, and the US have been successfully treating COVID-19 with a combination of anti-malarial and other drugs
- Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center in Rotterdam claim to have found an antibody against COVID-19
- A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China
- Scientists in China have figured out how COVID-19 breaks into human cells, which is critical information for creating treatments and vaccines
- A Cleveland medical center has developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in 2 hours
- Scientists in Israel are expected to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine
- Meanwhile in the US, vaccination trials are already underway in Seattle
- Distilleries across the U.S. are making their own hand sanitizers and giving it away for free
- In South Korea, recoveries are beginning to outnumber new cases of infection
- A Japanese flu drug has proven effective at treating COVID-19
These are just a few “good news” stories that are coming out every day. These are the stories we need to remember if we want to keep moving forward in a positive manner. Remember, where your attention goes energy flows.
All over the world, people are stepping up to meet this challenge. We have the smartest people in the world working on this and there are amazing developments happening every day.
Together we will get through this and be strong and more resilient than ever before.
Stay happy and healthy,
Med Free Living.